Benefit of Travel Insurance
Insurance is a condition by which a company provides a guarantee of compensation for specified loss, damage, illness, or death in return for payment.
There are several terms used in Insurance.
- An Insurance Company is a company that is selling the insurance.
- The Insured or the policy holder is a person or entity buying the insurance policy.
- An insurance premium is the amount of money charged by a company for active coverage.
The premium paid by premium holder to insurance company depend upon several
Factors like age, health and area of a person lives in. Mostly premium paid yearly or in small payment over the course of year.
Travel Insurance : Travel Insurance usually intended to cover medical expenses, loss of travelling equipment, Trip Cancellation or any kind of loss occurred while travelling.
Where Travel Insurance will help You : your health insurance might not be going to cover your expenses that you face outside of your country. But Your Travel Insurance Plays most important role here. Consider some major points before purchasing Travel Insurance Policy.
- Travel Insurance provides protection against Trip Cancellation and Interruption.
- You are going abroad and you fall seriously ill.
- It offers financial recovery for Medical expenses that are incurred because of accidental or illness.