How to change the homepage in Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome
You can set any homepage like Google, Yahoo, YouTube etc. whenever you open your browser . Let’s learn how to change the homepage in IE, Firefox and Google Chrome.
How to change homepage in Internet Explorer(IE)
1. First of all open the Internet Explorer. Click on the “Tools” option on the top right corner and then Select the “Internet option” under the “Tools” Menu.
2. You will see a “Internet Option” window on the screen and on the top of this window you will see the “Homepage” option. Just Type any web address so that it open up anytime you open your browser. And then click apply and then OK.
You can also do it another way just open the “Run” box by pressing the “Window key” and “R” key at the same time. A “Run” Box will open up then type in the “Run” box “inetcpl.cpl” then hit OK. It will open up the Same “Internet option” window. From here you can simply change the homepage for Internet Explorer (IE).
How to change Homepage on Google Chrome
1. On the top right corner of Google Chrome click on the customize tab and then select “Setting” option under the menu.
2. A setting window will open up. Select the “Open a specific page or set of pages.” under the ” On Startup” option. Then Click on the “Set pages”. Then Type the web address or homepage you want to set for Google Chrome.
How to change Homepage on Mozilla Firefox
1. On the Top Menu bar of Mozilla Firefox click on the “Tools” option then select the “options” under the “Tools” Menu.
2. Then you will see a “Options” window. Under the “General Tab” option you will See “homepage” bar. Type the Web address which you want to set as your homepage for Firefox .
So these are the ways you can change the homepage on Internet explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.