Indian Navy Sailor SSR Recruitment 2013 | Apply Now
Apply For Indian Navy Recruitment Drive 2013 For Sailor Entry
Indian Navy is going to conduct direct recruitment drive for Sailor Entry post in Mumbai on March 15, 2013.Candidates Can check the Detail Below.
Educational Qualification : 10+2 or Equivalent With Math and Physics as Compulsory Subjects.
Age Limit : Between 01 Aug 1992 – 31 july 1996
Selection Procedure : Selection of the Candidate will be made on the Basis of merit in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Test.
Written Test : Written Test would be based on Objective Type and has Four Section : Science, Math, English and General Knowledge.
Physical Fitness Test : Candidates needs to cover 1.6 KM in 7 minutes, 10 push ups, 20 Squat ups
Venue : Candidates needs to carry the following Documents
- Original and Attested Copy of Matriculation Certificate.
- Original And Attested Copy of 10+2/ equivalent Examination mark sheet and Certificate
- Original and Attested Copy of NCC Certificate. if Any
- Original and one Attested Copy of Domicile Certificate
- Seven Recent color Passport Size Photograph
Report on 15 March 2013Indian Naval Ship Hamla Marve, Malad (W) Mumbai (400064) For More information please Visit here